Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Desicions, Decisions, & Good Friends

Recently I have had a hard time making decisions, normally I don't have any trouble at all I just pick something I want to do and do it, but recently for some reason it has been harder for me. This past week I have been very distraught as to what I was going to do for the fall weather it was to move back home to Vancouver, what classes to take, and what Dental Hygiene schools I should be applying to. I became so frustrated last Monday night that I began to cry. As I was trying to make these choices there was one thing I forgot to do. It should have been the first thing I thought of, but amongst all the stress I forgot to ask my Heavenly Father. My friendHeather always has a post on her blog about Heavenly Father or a lesson that she has recently learned. As Heather and I are becoming better friends I feel that I am filling my life with better things and making better decisions. There are also people that I am aquatinted with but that I do not know very well but are great examples to me. Through these friendships I have been able to make a decision and find peace in the choices I have made. I am so grateful for my friends and the way that they influence me and help me to become better. :)

1 comment:

  1. OH stefanie! Don't even start. I am not half the friend to you that you are to me! You are wonderful! You are such a great person. You are learning the same things we all must learn in this life. Its difficult, but its a test to see what we really care about! I love you. You're FANTASTIC! :)

    ReplyDelete