Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Recently...

These are all the happenings of the past month or so....


Little Stepper passed away :( Novemer 14th 1997- April 10th 2009



I flew home at the beginning of may for my best friends bridal shower and wedding.

Kylie and I waiting for Lexi and Travis to come out of the temple. It was pouring rain.






Lexi and Travis are at the bottom left of this picture. I love the Portland Temple.

Travis and Lexi Paice
she made her own cake. she is amazing.

Best Friends for eternity.







I caught the boquet...(but as we were decorating Lexi and Travis' car someone wrote on mine...)




Mom and Dad came to Utah!




Matt and Courtney got MARRIED on May 9th 2009




My new sister :)

all the bridesmaids.


Matt and I.




My parents got a new little puppy because Annie (our other dog) was getting lonely. They named her Katie.


One of her eyes is blue and the other one is brown.

This is her compared to my dad's hand. She is TINY.


That is everything that has been going on recently in my life and with my family! Summer has been busy so far with school and work and I love it. Most of the time I feel pretty productive.
I am so excited for summer and all the activites going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment