Saturday, June 20, 2009

Top 10 Reasons why my dad is the GREATEST!




1. He is always thinking of what he can do to make his children's life easier.


2.He is always so supportive in the things Matt and I do. Like sitting through a really long High School Graduation in 2007 or driving downall the way from Washington to Utah to support Matt in running a marathon.


3. He dances with me even though he may not want to.


4. He ALWAYS works hard for our family in anything that we may need.


5. He loves mom.


6. He plans really FUN family vacations :)



7. He gives good hugs and always lets you know that he loves you!









8. Whenever you are in the mood for a history lesson, he will give you one. He is really SMART!



9. He is always pushing and inspiring us to be better and do our best!




10. He is funny. He always makes me laugh.



I am so grateful for my Dad and love him so much! He is such a great example to me. He has taught me so much about the importance of testimony. My dad has always been someone that always would tell dates to be respectful, and secretly I loved it. He has always been there to protect me. I know I can go to my dad with any problem and he always has great words of wisdom and advice. I am so grateful we have a day to celebrate father's because I don't know what I would do without mine! Happy Father's Day! You are the BEST!! I love you Dad!!




2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Father's Day gift, Stef! I'm always her for you and will always love you. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! cute blog. can we please be blog friends? mine is LaceeRae.blogspot.com. im going to add yours to mine. i miss you girl.

    ReplyDelete